|Project||CONSULTANCY TO SUPPORT COMMUNICATIONS AT THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY|
The main objectives of the project are to:
● Develop and implement a coherent and overarching strategy for the SEAMPEC Programme highlighting the impact of the program within the East African community both at a regional and local level.
● Improve the communication on the added value of EAC projects / programmes to encourage Partner States to actively support regional integration and to improve framework conditions.
● Improve the digital presence of the EAC-GIZ partnership by integrating storytelling to illustrate the positive impacts of their projects on people’s lives.
● To increase acceptance in the civil society and the private sector
Deliverables for the communication strategy in cooperation with the SEAMPEC programme staff.
● An overarching brand identity and a style guide for all the programmes
● A new website (analysis of the current website, development of content, launch, continual updating)
● A timeline for the development and implementation of communication products such as brochures/flyers, videos and audio clips, case studies and stories, newsletters, and social media outputs
● Monitoring and Evaluation tools for products, media and social media
● An event calendar specific to the programme across the region and in themedia.
● Training, capacity building and internal education including feedback system to ensure team cohesion
● Team Brainstorming - stories, opportunities for communication, website and social media campaigns.
Deliverable for a better digital presence of the EAC and GIZ partnership
Please visit: www.eacgermany.org