|Project||CONSULTANCY TO SUPPORT COMMUNICATIONS AT THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY|
The main objectives of the project are to:
● Develop and implement a coherent and overarching strategy for the SEAMPEC Programme highlighting the impact of the program within the East African community both at a regional and local level.
● Improve the communication on the added value of EAC projects / programmes to encourage Partner States to actively support regional integration and to improve framework conditions.
● Improve the digital presence of the EAC-GIZ partnership by integrating storytelling to illustrate the positive impacts of their projects on people’s lives.
● To increase acceptance in the civil society and the private sector
Deliverables for the communication strategy in cooperation with the SEAMPEC programme staff.
● An overarching brand identity and a style guide for all the programmes
● A new website (analysis of the current website, development of content, launch, continual updating)
● A timeline for the development and implementation of communication products such as brochures/flyers, videos and audio clips, case studies and stories, newsletters, and social media outputs
● Monitoring and Evaluation tools for products, media and social media
● An event calendar specific to the programme across the region and in themedia.
● Training, capacity building and internal education including feedback system to ensure team cohesion
● Team Brainstorming - stories, opportunities for communication, website and social media campaigns.
Deliverable for a better digital presence of the EAC and GIZ partnership
Please visit: www.eacgermany.org
Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus.
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Proin eget tortor risus.
Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui.